[Chicken-users] tinyclos error on chicken 4.6 on windows

From: matt welland
Subject: [Chicken-users] tinyclos error on chicken 4.6 on windows
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 01:43:59 -0700

If I do (use tinyclos) I get an inexact->exact error. Every time the number reported appears different.

This is using an install based on the instructions I found in the wiki for minwg + chicken which was very easy and worked first time. Kudos to the chicken devs on that.

FYI I tried porting to coops but after a couple hours of hacking (why did coops have to diverge so dramatically from tinyclos?) it runs but does nothing, i.e.more subtle bugs hiding in the crevasses of the code. I think I'll try going back to 3.4 as 4.X is proving  too challenging and I just don't have the time to deal with it. If I can help with debugging the tinyclos issue please let me know.

An aside ... It was very nice that the ezxdisp egg worked out of the box on Windows 7