[Chicken-users] ,tr not working Chicken 4.6.0

From: David Dreisigmeyer
Subject: [Chicken-users] ,tr not working Chicken 4.6.0
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 13:50:02 -0500

For some reason ,tr is not working for me.  It worked yesterday so I'm
not sure what may have happened.  Same thing is happening with
Macports 4.4.0 version.

CHICKEN
(c)2008-2010 The Chicken Team
(c)2000-2007 Felix L. Winkelmann
Version 4.6.0
macosx-unix-gnu-x86-64 [ 64bit manyargs dload ptables ]
compiled 2010-12-01 on new-host.home (Darwin)

#;1> (define (goodbye n)
  (if (>= n 10)
      (lambda (m) (goodbye m) n + 1))
  (print "Goodbye"))
#;2> ,tr chicken
Undefined toplevel command (unquote tr) - enter `,?' for help
#;2>
Error: unbound variable: chicken
#;2> ,?
Toplevel commands:

 ,?                Show this text
 ,p EXP            Pretty print evaluated expression EXP
 ,d EXP            Describe result of evaluated expression EXP
 ,du EXP           Dump data of expression EXP
 ,dur EXP N        Dump range
 ,q                Quit interpreter
 ,l FILENAME ...   Load one or more files
 ,ln FILENAME ...  Load one or more files and print result of each
top-level expression
 ,r                Show system information
 ,h                Show history of expression results
 ,ch               Clear history of expression results
 ,e FILENAME       Run external editor
 ,s TEXT ...       Execute shell-command
 ,exn              Describe last exception
 ,c                Show call-chain of most recent error
 ,f N              Select frame N
 ,g NAME           Get variable NAME from current frame
 ,t EXP            Evaluate form and print elapsed time
 ,x EXP            Pretty print expanded expression EXP
#;2>