Re: [Chicken-users] errors with chicken-doc-admin & chicken-4.6.2

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] errors with chicken-doc-admin & chicken-4.6.2
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:16:34 +0100

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 07:40:48PM -0800, Imran Rafique wrote:
> Error: (irregex-match-start-index) not a valid index
> #<regexp-match (8 submatches)>
> 8
>
> Is there a 4.6.2 compatible version of chicken-doc-admin that I should
> be using, which chicken-install didn't fetch for me?

This is an API change in irregex which has been reverted in the
"experimental" branch.  It will appear in 4.6.3 when that snapshot
will be made.  It's not a bug in chicken-doc.

The best you can do is get Chicken from git and build the experimental
branch.  If that's unacceptable you can roll back to 4.6.0 or wait for
4.6.3 to arrive.

Cheers,
Peter
--