Re: [Chicken-users] Check SRFI 19 localized strings

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Check SRFI 19 localized strings
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:18:26 -0700

On Nov 4, 2010, at 6:26 AM, Moritz Heidkamp wrote:

Sven Hartrumpf <address@hidden> writes:
I guessed from the Dutch version that was sent around by Kon yesterday.
Sorry, if my guess was wrong.

Indeed, I see it. Kon, what is correct? :-)

`may-long' is the key for the long month name. There is only a single bundle so the keys must be unique ... and they were not. So I just added `-long' to distinguish long from the abbreviated month `may' key.

Best Wishes,
Kon