Re: [Chicken-users] Qt egg - some examples does not work here

From: Felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Qt egg - some examples does not work here
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 00:20:53 +0200 (CEST)

From: Arthur Maciel <address@hidden>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 16:53:43 -0300

> Hi there!
>
> I`ve perfectly installed Qt egg (using qt-sdk package from Kubuntu as the
> Qt4 source) and hello-world.scm example runs smoothly.
>
> But when I try to run editor.scm or egg-browser.scm eggs I get:
>
> QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: inotify_add_watch failed:File or
> directory not found
> Segmentation fault
>
> What might be the problem?

I don't really know. Can you run the program with "-:d" (either pass it
to csi or to your compiled example, in case you have compiled it)? Or
better, is it possible to figure out what operation in the example
program(s) triggers this runtime error? Does it happen when you
open a file, or does it throw the segfault right after starting?