Re: [Chicken-users] Rooster: An epoll server written in Chicken and C

From: David Reynolds
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Rooster: An epoll server written in Chicken and C
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 08:20:12 -0700

I originally set out to use libevent, but then I'd have another dependency. There's no reason to not do both as separate bindings, so I may come back and write bindings for libevent.

David Reynolds

On Aug 18, 2010 8:01 AM, "Christiano F. Haesbaert" <address@hidden> wrote:

2010/8/18 David Reynolds <address@hidden>:

> Hey all,
> I'm currently working on some server tech that I'm hoping to turn into a web
> server. ...

Why don't you make bindings for libevent ? (http://monkey.org/~provos/libevent/)

You would get all the poll, select, kevent, epoll abstraction.