[Chicken-users] Usage of get-line-number

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] Usage of get-line-number
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:27:54 +0200

Hi Chickenistas,

Since I agree with Alejandro to the point that having more line
information in assert is a nice thing to have I had a look at the
code in chicken-syntax.scm.

Since assert is a macro that gets expanded it seems that macros
don't get an entry in ##sys#line-number-database. Is that right?
Also I could not come up with a usage case of (get-line-number EXP)
that does return any number for me. How am I supposed to use that
procedure?

I am sorry if I am  asking an obvious thing, it is too hot here to
think...

Kind regards,

Christian