Re: [Chicken-users] Documentation problem (eggs tutorial and Extensions

From: Jeronimo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Documentation problem (eggs tutorial and Extensions section from the manual)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 15:32:04 -0300

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 02:16:24PM +0200, Peter Bex wrote:
> It might have not been updated properly.  It's a good idea to add some
> instructions on providing a module to the tutorial.  Feel free to add it.

OK, I added instructions on how to create modules exporting syntax
(for lack of a nicer example I used a "prog1" macro plus a silly
procedure). I also changed the basic hello.scm example to
REQUIRE-LIBRARY instead of REQUIRE-EXTENSION.

I don't know if my explanation is OK; it would be nice if someone could
review it.

J.