Re: [Chicken-users] Looking for volunteers for Scheme language working g

From: Tim Johnson
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Looking for volunteers for Scheme language working groups 1 and 2
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:10:26 -0900

* Marc Feeley <address@hidden> [091208 14:57]:
> [Apologies if you receive duplicates of this message.]
 Dear Mr. Feeley:
 You appear to be sending to an alias, rather than to the chicken
 users ML address.

 This process means that my email program does not
 apply the correct filter to send this message to the chicken
 "mailbox".

 I'd appreciate it if you send only to the chicken ML.  I'm sure
 some other chicken users might feel the same way.

 I mean no offense, it's just that the method you are using clutters
 up my main mailbox.

 Regards
--
Tim