Re: [Chicken-users] Problem with http-client in chicken 4.2.0

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Problem with http-client in chicken 4.2.0
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:17:35 +0100

On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 07:01:07PM +0100, Colin Fleming wrote:
> I now appear to have the first suspected problem, case normalisation of
> cookies. Previously I sent a SID cookie, but intarweb seems to convert it to
> Sid, and Google refuses it. Is there any way to control this behaviour?

Unfortunately there is not.  I intend to work on that, but currently
I'm very busy so I will probably not get around to that for quite some
time.

The problem is that intarweb ought to be case preserving to cope with
broken software like this, but still be case insensitive when comparing
cookies.  Possibly the latter can be handled in individual modules
which use intarweb, like http-client.

Cheers,
Peter
--