Re: [Chicken-users] Proposed procedure movement in Chicken 4

From: Derrell Piper
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Proposed procedure movement in Chicken 4
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 15:14:50 -0700

Someone asked me what I meant by my first comment. I checked Salmonella and it reports the following statistics for eggs (4 on top, 3 on bottom):

Failed  99
Succeed 334     (76%)
Skipped 4
Total           437

Failed  65
Succeed 139 (67%)
Skipped 4
Total           208

...which seems to indicate that less than half the eggs made the transition from 3 to 4. I think that that's probably not a good thing. The plethora of eggs is one of Chicken's major strengths. I just wanted to point that out if you're considering changes that might break even more of them.