[Chicken-users] Re: Questions about modules

From: felix
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: Questions about modules
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:32:38 +0000 (UTC)

Jack Trades <jacktradespublic <at> gmail.com> writes:

> A few more questions.  First I can't seem to get a 'list' macro to work when
imported into the interpreter.This is a small sample of my 'list' macro, if
you'd like to see the rest let me know.

Hi!

Prefixing syntax identifiers from base modules apparently doesn't seem
to work (I assume, because the base modules like "scheme" and "chicken"
are put together by hand and have a special status) in the moment.

I will try to fix this, if I ever find the time.