Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Trac moving to new server

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Trac moving to new server
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 00:27:21 -0700 (PDT)

As soon as I can get ahold of Eric, we can give it one (or more) chicken domain names :)

-elf

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, Ivan Raikov wrote:

 I have set up a Trac instance that is synchronized with the Chicken
SVN repository; however, it is installed on the web server of my
institute, because currently we do not have an available public IP
address. I will be happy to administer this Trac instance, and I can
be sure that any downtime will be minimized, because I have
administrative access to the machine it runs on; however, I cannot use
a Chicken-related domain name for it. If this is acceptable, we can
make my Trac instance the primary one.

  -Ivan

felix winkelmann <address@hidden> writes:

Hi!

Thanks, Arto. I must admit that I'm not using the trac anymore - it is
often not reachable (usually when I needed it most). Ivan is going
to set up a new one on a dedicated server. Will we still need the
current trac instance? What do others think?