[Chicken-users] Trac moving to new server

From: Arto Bendiken
Subject: [Chicken-users] Trac moving to new server
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:07:05 +0200

Due to a data center move at the hosting provider, I need to migrate
trac.callcc.org to a new server within the next day or two.

There may be a brief outage as the new DNS information propagates, but
I'll try to keep it as painless as possible by continuing to run the
old Trac installation in read-only mode for a while.

I'll post back here once the move is completed.

My apologies for the brief notice and for any inconvenience caused,
Arto

PS. @Mario, @Alejandro, I've already turned off the receiving end of
the repository rsync from Galinha for now. Will contact you to resume
it after the move.

--
Arto Bendiken | http://ar.to/