[Chicken-users] Re: Chicken update question

From: William Ramsay
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: Chicken update question
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:32:00 -0500

As I said in an earlier email, chicken and easyffi are working fine now with a link from /usr/local/lib/chicken/3... to /usr/local/lib64/chicken/3.... But when I run
chicken-setup -list  I still get nothing.

There is no setup-info file. The contents of chicken/3 is just easyffi.so and
silex.so.

Bill