[Chicken-users] Re: Chicken update question

From: William Ramsay
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: Chicken update question
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 18:20:05 -0500

Felix,

I figured out what was wrong with trying to add the easyffi egg. I'm on a 64bit machine (sorry I forget to mention that) and when I compiled the egg the compiler put it in /usr/local/lib64/chicken/3. I added a symbolic link to /usr/local/lib... and it works fine.

I still don't understand your asking me to get list of installed eggs by typing "chicken-setup -3". That only gives me an invalid option.

Thanks for the help.

Bill