[Chicken-users] -check-imports

From: F. Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] -check-imports
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 23:27:54 +0200

Hi Felix (and all),

I appreciate the work, which went into hygienic chicken.  It's probably
time for me to eventually learn to write hygienic macros.

But there's one feature I already miss in chicken: -check-imports.  I
really, really loved to get alerted when I miss or misspell a
declaration.  Recently this was actually the primary feature I used
chicken for.  Can we get that one back or is it gone forever?

Best regards

/Jörg