Re: [Chicken-users] ##sys#timeout-list

From: F. Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ##sys#timeout-list
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 17:26:57 +0200

Am Sonntag, den 07.09.2008, 22:42 +0200 schrieb felix winkelmann:
> On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 4:33 PM, Jörg F. Wittenberger
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've been wondering why the ##sys#timeout-list contained so many
> > entries.
> >
> > In scheduler.scm I found (##sys#delq t ##sys#timeout-list) - but that
> > should not remove any threads from ##sys#timeout-list since the latter
> > is a list of pairs (<timeout> . <thread>).  This diff should do a better
> > job:
>
> Thanks, Jörg! Patch applied to trunk.
>
> (I changed the diff to cons unmatched entries back onto the list)

Thanks, I've been wondering about my mistake already.

But I still wonder, whether it's intention or another bug that the same
thread often appears more than once in the timeout queue?

Furthermore I'd appreciate if you could look at the handling of bad fd's
in the select in ##sys#unblock-threads-for-i/o.

/Jörg