Re: [Chicken-users] Gtk2 egg on OS X

From: Tobia Conforto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Gtk2 egg on OS X
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:41:10 +0200

Error: unbound variable: |???|

Nevermind: I cleaned everything, recompiled Chicken and all the eggs, and now the weird error is gone. After a few more tweaks to the Makefile, I have a working gtk2 egg on OS X!
(proof: http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/136/gtk2chickenosxpc8.png )

Many thanks to whomever wrote it in the first place.

In the following days I'll rewrite my changes in a coherent way. John, I believe you offered to maintain this egg? I can send you my patches if you want to look them over.

Tobia