Re: [Chicken-users] (glob "*/*") => should it work?

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] (glob "*/*") => should it work?
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 00:39:13 -0400

Matthew Welland scripsit:

> Perhaps this is a bug? I dunno. Anyhow the following doesn't work as I
> expected:
>
> (glob "*/*")

I was surprised by the behavior too, so I changed the documentation
by adding "Note that wildcard characters are only recognized in the
rightmost portion of the pattern."

Someone should really write a better globber that will process all
directories, not just one.

--
John Cowan  address@hidden   ccil.org/~cowan
Dievas dave dantis; Dievas duos duonos          --Lithuanian proverb