[Chicken-users] XLib egg question

From: William Ramsay
Subject: [Chicken-users] XLib egg question
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:18:31 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to use the XLib egg, which brings up a very basic question. How do I get back a value embedded in an XLib function call. For instance, take xallocnamedcolor. The call is (xallocnamecolor display colormap name sreturn exact). The results in C are placed in the pointers "sreturn" and "exact". How is this handled in Scheme? Both are defined as C-Pointer types.

Bill