[Chicken-users] macrolet

From: Lui Fungsin
Subject: [Chicken-users] macrolet
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:11:30 -0800

Hi,

Is there a macrolet (CL style old school lexically scoped macro) for chicken?

I need to define macro that captures some of the lexical variables and
I cannot use let-syntax because

- riaxpander currenlty requires case-insensible mode, and that mode
breaks a few eggs that I'm using (e.g. ssax)

- riaxpander doesn't yet support #!optional , #!key, etc. which i used
a lot in my code.

- there are quite a few bugs in syntactic-closures

- I'm a CL->scheme convert so I'm not quite familiar with the scheme macros :-)

Thanks in advance.

fungsin