Re: [Chicken-users] google summer of code

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] google summer of code
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 11:08:39 +0900

  Well, I think modifying or rewriting the garbage collector would be
quite a lot of work for one summer, for someone who is presumably not
familiar with the Chicken internals. The rest I agree with. MPI is one
such multi-process model, and although it is often criticized for its
communication overhead, I would really like to see some examples
outside of scientific computing where this overhead really matters.

   -Ivan