Re: [Chicken-users] Syntax of case expressions

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Syntax of case expressions
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 01:35:06 -0700

Shawn W. wrote:

On Feb 27, 2008, at 6:39 PM, Matt Gushee wrote:

I have just written a 'string-case' macro--it is supposed to behave just like case, except that it uses string=? in place of eqv? as its equality predicate.

Insert obligatory plug for my extended-cond egg, which has a version of case that takes an arbitrary predicate. There's also a generalized-case egg that's very similar (Mine also implements guard clauses from srfi-87)

Those sound good. I was actually not trying to write a library for public consumption--I'm mainly just trying to learn how to write macros, and perhaps provide an example for others learning macros.

--
Matt Gushee
: Bantam - lightweight file manager : matt.gushee.net/software/bantam/ :