Re: [Chicken-users] Vim syntax file for svnwiki

From: Tobia Conforto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Vim syntax file for svnwiki
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:09:31 +0100

Alejandro Forero Cuervo wrote:
I just wrote a Vim syntax file for svnwiki, mainly to learn how to
write a Vim syntax file :-) and to help editing Wiki pages too.

Thank you, Tobia, I can't wait to begin using it! :-)

Care to send it to the Vim-people (I don't know if these days you're supposed to send it to their mailing list or directly to Bram or what) so it gets included with the official Vim releases?

Of course.
I'll do it in a few days/weeks, after we've tested it a bit.

Tobia