Re: [Chicken-users] MSVC makefile and patches

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] MSVC makefile and patches
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:58:42 -0500

Ashley scripsit:

> Attached is a patch (which hopefully the list software allows)
> with a makefile and some related mods for building chicken with
> Visual C.  This is a gnu makefile and is integrated with the
> regular build system, so you'll need cygwin or something similar
> to do the build.

"Or something similar", as in msys?  Or should this be called
cygwin-cross-msvc just for truth in advertising?

I think it's important to find out whether the installation
can run on msys.

--
John Cowan  address@hidden   http://ccil.org/~cowan
It's the old, old story.  Droid meets droid.  Droid becomes chameleon.