Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken For Ruby Programmers

From: john
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken For Ruby Programmers
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:53:45 +0000

Previously to Scheme I was playing with Ruby. One feature of Scheme
that got me hooked was s-expressions. I still struggle to explain
s-expressions verbally. There are continual debates about
s-expressions vs XML vs xyz on the interweb. It would be cool to
include an introduction to s-expressions for people coming from the
Ruby world.

Regards,

John.