[Chicken-users] Chicken For Ruby Programmers

From: Raymond Medeiros
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chicken For Ruby Programmers
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:16:43 -0500

Hi, myself and my friend Liam Irish were considering working on this portion of the hack-a-thon. So I'm throwing it out there, I noticed that Mark Fredrickson is already on the list for Ruby. We both have extensive "real world" experience with Ruby as a language, might not be so strong on the scheme side, but could possibly lend a hand in fleshing this out. BTW, I love the "Chicken for X Programmers" I think that this is precisely the kind of thing Chicken needs to gain more exposure. I welcome any comments suggestions on this.

./rm