Re: [Chicken-users] documentation issues...

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] documentation issues...
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:19:46 -0600

Select all in the preview window, cut and paste to Emacs or Vim, edit, and
paste the text back to the wiki. I do it all the time, and it solves every one
of these issues. (Modern browsers handle most of them, too.) You can also use
`svn up` for the import step, but the preview window is still preferable to
`svn ci` as you can see the result, unless you're making a small change or like
to live dangerously.