Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:01:12 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008, Graham Fawcett wrote:

On Feb 13, 2008 8:46 PM, Leonardo Valeri Manera
<address@hidden> wrote:
We don't have license limitations on gentoo, but I still have to
specify what license each package is under... since we're on the
subject, exactly what version of the LGPL are 'awk' and 'make' under?

They are under the GPL, not the LGPL. The versions on my machine are
under GPL Version 2, but newer versions may be under Version 3.'

erm, graham, the eggs unlimited page says lgpl for both.... and plt itself
is lgpl.... (or was)

-elf