Re: [Chicken-users] SICP study group

From: Mark Fredrickson
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SICP study group
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:12:20 -0600

How fortuitous! My local (Minneapolis, MN, USA) functional languages group is starting a SICP read-along on a similar schedule. I'll pass this along. And if anyone is in the Twin Cities area and would like to join up to watch the videos, let me know. Our first viewing will be on Feb 11th.

Thanks Graham,
-Mark