[Chicken-users] make clean doesn't remove chicken-config.h and chicken-d

From: Matthew Welland
Subject: [Chicken-users] make clean doesn't remove chicken-config.h and chicken-defaults.h
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 22:03:58 -0700

The environment where I was trying to build chicken had the $HOST variable
set to the hostname of the build machine (set in some part of the login
process, not something I had control over). After I figured that out I was
able to build by unsetting the HOST env var. However, although I did
a "make clean" before rebuilding I still couldn't get chicken-setup to work
because it was trying to run sillyhostname-gcc instead of gcc! This was due
to the chicken*.h files not being removed by the make clean.

Matt