Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken on PPC macs?

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken on PPC macs?
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:54:37 -0700 (PDT)

theres not even line numbers on that one.  try again with -v -debug nu (if the
following doesnt work):
as far as im aware, and i may be wrong, you cant require syntax-case in chicken's compiled code. theres a whole define-for-syntax thing to allow
macros to be callable/called from compiled code, if i understand properly, but
i avoid it all in favour of 'unhygenic' macros, which at least behave more
or less consistently across implementations and dont bloat.

-elf