Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling readline.egg on Mac OS X 10.4.10

From: Ozzi
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling readline.egg on Mac OS X 10.4.10
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:55:49 -0500

I also put some info under "Platforms"
http://chicken.wiki.br/platforms#Installing%20the%20readline%20egg

I'm wondering if an "Installation" page on the wiki would be useful. For example, pretty much everyone will want to install readline, but it's not necessarily clear to new users that they should do so.

It would also be a good place to keep track of installation issues people
encounter.

I'll work on putting it together unless someone has a reason that it shouldn't be done.

Zbigniew wrote:
Done: http://chicken.wiki.br/readline