[Chicken-users] help on embedding

From: Todd Ingalls
Subject: [Chicken-users] help on embedding
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:07:11 -0700

Hi,
I have successfully gotten chicken embedded in a c executable I am working on (actually very easy) . I can use csc to compile a dynamic library to load into the embedded chicken to extend functionality. In the end what I was hoping to do was to generate a .c file using chicken which could then simply be added to the rest of the files in my main source tree. I can generate the c file just fine (> chicken chicken-bridge.scm -output-file chicken-bridge.cpp -quiet -no-trace - optimize-level 2 .......) and then when compiling the larger c executable I pass DC_EMBEDDED and everything compiles and links just fine. However, the new procedures I have define are not available. I am sure I am missing some simple step here , could anyone help me out on how to do this?