Re: [Chicken-users] build on Windows with cygwin

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] build on Windows with cygwin
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:00:00 -0400

Shawn Rutledge scripsit:

> With cygwin, it helps if I add the flag -mno-cygwin, like this:
>
> C_COMPILER_OPTIONS = -fno-strict-aliasing -mno-cygwin -DHAVE_CHICKEN_CONFIG_H

Well, -mno-cygwin means you are building using the mingw version of gcc,
and the result is not a Cygwin program at all.  So that solves the
problem by defining it out of existence.

--
John Cowan              address@hidden          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Any day you get all five woodpeckers is a good day.  --Elliotte Rusty Harold