[Chicken-users] build on Windows with MS compiler

From: Shawn Rutledge
Subject: [Chicken-users] build on Windows with MS compiler
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:17:24 -0700

I just tried it.  With chicken-2.637, cmake can still generate the
vcproj files if I remove the stuff about chicken.info from
CMakeLists.txt; but it generates a couple warnings.  I was
disappointed that it did not generate a makefile for nmake, only the
vcproj files.  I opened ALL_BUILD.vcproj with Visual Studio 2005 and
tried to build; it was not successful.

With 2.709 CMakeLists.txt is gone completely.  If I use the old one,
it will not proceed because the boot directory is missing.

I don't suppose anybody has ever tried to write an nmake makefile by hand?