Re: [Chicken-users] read / write floats

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] read / write floats
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:16:11 +0900

  In that case, perhaps a note about using eggs with different but
compatible licenses should be included in the FAQ, or along with the
main Chicken license. It's just that I had never seen this issue
raised before -- and certainly there are better ways to raise it. Let
us shake hands and move on, indeed -- I am in the process of changing
my unit tests from using the LPGL-ed testeez egg to using the BSD-ed
testbase egg.

    -Ivan