Re: [Chicken-users] Automated builds

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Automated builds
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 07:44:05 +0200

On 09 Jul 2007 13:22:35 -0300, Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden>

Maybe it should be used only when the egg is platform-specific, since
we have only a few eggs in this situation.  If "(platform ...)" is
ommited, it means that the egg is platform-independent.  Otherwise, as
far as I understand, we'd have to fill the "(platform ...)" section
with every supported platform when the egg is platform-independent.

Yes, I was implying that. So, (platform gnu) means: all platforms where
chicken was built with the gnu tools, for example.

I'll add a note to the documentation, thanks for pointing this out.