Re: [Chicken-users] Syntactic sugar for regular expressions and URIs

From: Arto Bendiken
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Syntactic sugar for regular expressions and URIs
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:51:07 +0200

On 6/27/07, Alex Shinn <address@hidden> wrote:

Neat!

Not sure if you did this intentionally or not, but this exact
syntax is also supported by Gauche.

I guess there are only so many ways to reinvent the wheel, eh? :-)

I don't recall using this syntax in Gauche, but it was a while back
that I last played around with it; do they have any other handy
short-hand forms we should copy? I'll need to have a look...

--
Arto Bendiken | http://bendiken.net/