[Chicken-users] Re: [Chicken-bugs] #227: csc segfaults with certain recu

From: Dan Muresan
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: [Chicken-bugs] #227: csc segfaults with certain recursive sources
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 20:48:17 +0300

Thanks for registering in Trac and submitting what you've already submitted. Working with the Trac process helps all of us immensely and improves Chicken.

Firstly, thanks for replying publicly to a private message, Brandon.

Secondly, I believe in using Trac; but your evangelism struck me as a tad overwhelming (and maybe a tad imposing). For your future reference, a lighter approach would probably work better with most reporters.

Thirdly, I think that you should consider taking some conversations off-list when they're not necessarily of general interest.

On that note, let's please not take this any further, I'm sure no one wants to read this. Please reply in private if you really feel the need to.

-- Dan