Re: [Chicken-users] Disappearing functions from DLL

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Disappearing functions from DLL
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:07:12 +0200

On 5/23/07, Alex Queiroz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hallo list,

     I've come across a strange problem. I've written a binding for a
C library, that I compile as a DLL. I then try to interpret another
file with csi, which loads my DLL. The strange part is that some of my
functions disappear! All of them are defined with foreign-lambda and
some of them are ok, but others are not. The error I get is the
following:

Sorry, but I need more information or some test code to help here.
Do you compile in unsafe mode? Does "disappear" mean they
are not there, or do references trigger the above error?
After loading, does "(apropos <stringpattern>)" list the functions
exported from the dll?