[Chicken-users] New egg: dyn-vector

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: [Chicken-users] New egg: dyn-vector
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:11:53 +0900

Greetings,

   I have created an implementation of dynamically-growing "dense"
vectors based on SRFI-43. The URL of the egg is here:

http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/dyn-vector.html

dyn-vector uses the underlying Chicken vector representation, so the
size of a dyn-vector object is limited by the size of the platform
integer representation. I call it a "dense" implementation, because
when the current capacity is exceeded, it simply allocates a new
vector, and copies the underlying vector to it. Most of the SRFI-43
iterators, constructors and predicates are supported, with some small
differences that reflect the dynamic vector semantics. For full
information, please see the egg documentation.

    -Ivan