Re: [Chicken-users] noobie question about chicken/swig/csi

From: Alex Queiroz
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] noobie question about chicken/swig/csi
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:27:11 -0300

Hallo,

On 4/2/07, Graham Fawcett <address@hidden> wrote:

Neat, huh? There's also the easy-ffi, lazy-ffi, etc. Chicken's really
good at this kind of thing, if you're the kind of person who likes
having choices.

    I guess there are so many ffi choices because it must be a pain
to write pure C extensions, judged by what I've seen from chicken's
output. But I think that's inevitable given how Chicken uses the
machine stack.

-alex