[Chicken-users] various questions

From: minh thu
Subject: [Chicken-users] various questions
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:28:51 +0100

Hi,

I've used PRINT, DISPLAY, WRITE, and NEWLINE in a thread created from
csi (the actual
thread-making function is in a .so). The thread is just a loop waiting
one second before the next
iteration. Strangely, I tried many times, and some times I have no
output but got NEWLINE. Another time I had output. I used FLUSH-OUTPUT
but it changed nothing.

What could be the reason ?
---
Is it possible to require-extension on different extensions but each
of them having the same exported functions, for example by putting
explicitly the extension in a namespace when requiring it ?
---
Is there support for choosing a version of an extension, for example
if the new version deprecates something my application uses ?
---
Something like mailbox wraps an adt. Is it possible to write it so the
user of the extension can choose another adt to be wrapped (without
compiling) ?

Thanks a lot,
vo minh thu