Re: [Chicken-users] 256th egg: sqlora by Graham Fawcett

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] 256th egg: sqlora by Graham Fawcett
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:57:24 -0500

On 1/10/07, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

Graham Fawcett has submitted the 256th egg:
http://chicken.wiki.br/sqlora
Thanks, Graham!

Thanks! I gladly accept the t-shirt. Since all Chicken contributors
deserve to share this honour, I invite you all to drop in and see me
--- whenever you are in Windsor, Ontario, Canada --- and each of you
can borrow the t-shirt for a couple of days. :-)

About the egg --- if you have a working Oracle environment, and can
install libsqlora8, I'd really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks again,