Re: [Chicken-users] Static compile

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Static compile
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 21:55:26 +0100

On 12/29/06, Joshua Griffith <address@hidden> wrote:
Felix,

I followed your instructions and was able to get the program to successfully
compile.  However, upon running the application, I get the following error:

Error: (define-syntax) during expansion of (define-syntax ...) - highlevel
macros are not supported

I tried using the -require-extension syntax-case option when compiling the
application with chicken, but I still get the error.  Any ideas?

Can you run your application with "-:d"? You are probably loading source-code
that uses highlevel macros somewhere (which indicates that your code is
still looking for extensions to load dynamically).