Re: [Chicken-users] Spiffy Webserver

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Spiffy Webserver
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 17:49:14 +0100

On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 11:41:41AM -0500, Jeremy Cowgar wrote:
> Quoting Peter Bex <address@hidden>:
> > So I can't definitely recommend Spiffy based on hard numbers.  However, my
> > gut feeling says it's capable of serving up what you describe.  It would be
> > interesting to see how well it holds up on a bigger server.  If you do
> > decide to try it out, please report your findings back to the list (or me).
> > If there are any performance issues, I'd be happy to help you out in
> > getting bottlenecks out of the way.
>
> Are there any functioning example site applications available for download
> anywhere?

By the way, you can check out the documentation pages for phoghorn and
spiffy-utils, which contain complete examples of SXML pages you can just
drop in a directory on your server and have Spiffy serve up.
http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/spiffy-utils
http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/phoghorn
The example pages should be surrounded with <?scheme ... ?> tags.

Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx
                                                        -- Donald Knuth