Re: [Chicken-users] Rough proposal for contracts in Chicken

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Rough proposal for contracts in Chicken
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:43:26 +0100

On 12/21/06, John Cowan <address@hidden> wrote:
felix winkelmann scripsit:

> This is effectively a module that expands into a set of "defines",
> and a local scope with the real code, sth along these lines:

I'm fine with that, but I'd like it to generate a "(declare (export ...))"
too, so that we don't have to do it more than once.

Understandable, but that wouldn't work with non-toplevel definitions.
On the other hand we could add a special declaration in the
contracted form, or an alternative macro name.