Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken 2.41 for Debian stable (3.1)

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken 2.41 for Debian stable (3.1)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:13:05 +0100

On 12/8/06, Ivan Raikov <address@hidden> wrote:

  It turned out that it is quite painless to make Debian packages for
Chicken 2.41 based on the 2.3 build scripts. If anyone is interested,
I have built Chicken packages for Debian stable and placed them at the
following repository:

  deb http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/mrci/debian  stable main
  deb-src http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/mrci/debian stable main

In order to get those packages, add the above lines to
/etc/apt/sources.list and do `apt-get update; apt-get upgrade`. I have
also uploaded the source package, which is simply the Chicken 2.41
tarball with the debian/ subdirectory from the Debian chicken-2.3
package.

Thanks a lot, Ivan! Perhaps you could add a link and some explanatory
words on the chicken wiki at http://chicken.wiki.br ?

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp